Thursday, July 19, 2007

Officially done for the year!

Well, it's over for now.
A gazillion backups have been done to CD, thumb drive, and two separate computers;
All the computer stuff I'm not bringing home has been packed up for storage. My suitcase is filled to the brim so that I worry a bit about the zippers popping open, and I'm just about ready to shut down the computers, which is my final task before going off to the airport.

Ron, Connie and Madeleine Tappy left this morning, Erin and I will hitch a ride with Ronen to Tel Aviv today at noon, Sherry goes back home this afternoon. I'm feeling pretty much sleep-deprived, and I hope I will be able to get sufficient sleep on the flights home.

The blogging this season has been what Barbara would call 'miserable miniscule scraps', and I hope to make it up by doing some reflection about the experience later.

No comments: